Monday, November 23, 2009

11/23/09

Aloha and Mahalo

Figure we might as well throw some thanks in the title for this week. As a disclaimer, this email may be a little short, and the keyboard I am using is really poorly designed, so I might ask Tiff to spell check this email before she puts it on the blog.... (done)

So, I got transferred. I am no longer in Waimanalo. I am now in Mililani. I have not one, but two companions. Yes, we are in a threesome (which is why I don't have much time to type this out.) We are also on bike, which has been a lot of fun so far, and I am sure will be quite a bit of fun in the near future... My knee is getting a lot of exercise.

My companions are great though. They are two really good elders who know what they are doing. The only problem we have is that they just combined two wards into one as well, so we are having a bit of a transition to that right now.

On Friday we had an awesome experience. Unfortunately, President Monson couldn't make it to Hawaii because his wife had an accident, but Elder Perry came and we got to shake his hand. Then on Sunday he shared a story about a family in my old ward. It was amazing.

So, I'm afraid the last week has been a bit of a blurr, so I don't remember a whole lot. I will fill in more detail's as the time goes on, but I have someone that has the computer reserved right after me, and I'm losing patience with this stupid keyboard.... arg!! Anyway, I love you all, thank you for your care, concern, and reply emails from last week. Aloha!

Elder Kidd

No comments:

Post a Comment