Monday, January 25, 2010

01/19/10

Aloha

So, yeah, it is a day late thanks to the wonderful holiday, and everything being closed yesterday. Also thanks to that, all the missionaries are trying to email at once, and about the only computer that I could actually get onto is the one that only gives you 15 minutes... so this may be short, and I may not respond to things (since I haven't really gotten to read anything...)

The big news for the week (and what we spent most of our time doing) is: That my companion has returned to the state of Arizona to try and figure out all of his medical issues at this time. Hopefully he will be back out soon, but he is currently undergoing quite a few tests. That pretty much took up all of Tuesday, most of Wednesday, and a good portion of Thursday and Friday...

So I have been without a companion, and have been with my district leader and his companion. The funniest part of this is that our entire district is now a companionship. The good news is that tomorrow morning I get a mini-missionary (somebody from here to be my companion for the next 3 weeks). So, I am excited about that.

Our investigators are doing well, and we hope to be able to continue to help them this next week. The big news from last week concerning investigators is a man named Bernie. We tracted into him, he asked us to come back, and he is looking for spirituality at this time. HE doesn't like the catholics, but what he has seen of our church he likes, and he wants to read the Book of Mormon. Golden!

Well, I am almost out of time, and i need to print something. So, there will be more next week. I love you all, thank you for the continued support, and remember that the Savior loves you. His love can keep you afloat through the roughest storms.

Elder Kidd

No comments:

Post a Comment